Saturday, May 7, 2011

Titanic



Sunny did a scene from the movie Titanic in a large excavator. In the most recentrecording of SBS Surprising Tournament Starking, Sunny had a strange and romanticscene of love with a daçarino the hand of a digger to 7 meters.

After completing the performance risk, Sunny said that she liked. "I presented my dance,my singing and my talents in any type of program but this was the first time that I stand in the air, on top of a digger."

In particular, the 3-ton digger made ​​a call to imitate a person's hand, serving wine andcutting a cake for SNSD. He also drew attention because he made ​​a special dinner gift.SNSD toasted each other with wine served by the router and took his 'Last Supper'happily. The program will air on the 12th at 18:30.

By:Mamo-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment