Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kim Jisuk


There are a lot of attention on actor Kim Jisuk after revealing that it had a special relationship with Sunny of SNSD.
Kim Jisuk surprised MCs and special guests 'Playboys'do'and Kim Yoo JaesukWonhee's Come to Play', after showing his friendship with Sunny of SNSD.
In the program, Kim Jisuk attracted attention by saying, "I knew Sunny since she was infifth grade. I was a friend of her father and visited her home many times. Her real nameis Soonkyu and she was so young and cute, which I said 'Hi Soonkyu ~' "
He continued saying, "I never saw her again after that, but years later she suddenly appeared in SNSD. It used to be a baby but now I feel nervous when I see it on TV, "and left a message on the video asking for your number phone, the studio that madeeveryone laugh.
Jungwoo Ha, who also appeared in the episode revealed the love story of him and hisgirlfriend Euna Goo, "One day I was in a cafe with Jisuk Kim Dong-Wook Kim and twomylheres when entered. Coincidentally, one woman was a person who I felt attractedwhen I passed by her on the street, not long before that day. Jisuk knew the woman, so Iquickly asked him to be asking for her phone number. I went out to switch it and asked ifshe wanted to drink some thing. She knew me and started to get closer after that. "
The episode of 'Come to Play ", starring the main cast of' Representatives of the Nation', Ha Jungwoo, Jisuk Kim, Kim and Choi Dongwook Jaehwan will air on the 27th at23:10.

By:Mamo-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment