Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nearest



Hyomin, a member of T-ara, said he wants to get closer to Sunny of SNSD.

Hyomin revealed his hopes for the new year for the next episode of Invincible Youth, which will in 15 days. Hyomin said, "This year, I'd avoid that my scenes werecompletely edited. Also, I get closer to Sunny. "

"While I'm Sunny, I'll get more air time, " said Hyomin. It snowed so much that thesnow was knee-high. So Sunny Hyomin followed everywhere, while digging the snow.

Shinyoung When Kim saw this, she made ​​a joke, "From now on, we could call theHyomin Sunbyung [+ Sunny with a joke screen], " and people laughed.

So Sunhwa Han added, "I improved a lot because I was with Sunny, you can use it tomodel and learn a lot. "

Meanwhile, the Invincible team were digging in the snow Hongchun, Kaengwondobecause it had snowed more than 30cm.

Two days before recording, it was snowing in Honchung. With fifty soldiers, theInvincible team went there to dig into the snow fields and roads near the church. It took a total of four hours to dig more than 2000 pyong [71,170.975 approximately675 sq ft].

No comments:

Post a Comment