Friday, May 13, 2011

Council


Sunny recently gave advice to a singer Sori.

In the last episode of Invincible Youth, who spent 16 days, Sunny joined the cast on his trip to Japan Although it was his first meeting with Sori, Sunny recommended thatshe "should not just work. "

Sori told the Sports Chosun T-News, "Sunny told me to not only work hard. She saidthe concept of the program in general is working. But there is a variety show, so shesaid I should show more stuff interesting. I thought about it and realized that I focusedtoo much on work. From now on, I'll work hard and try to make viewers laugh. "

She added, "To be honest, before I met Sunny, I thought she would be a nervous person. However, after meeting her, she is very relaxed, very cute and a goodpersonality, then we're coming fast. Also I think we get closer because we met inJapan instead of Korea. was in a position where we needed to depend on oneanother, so I think we are closer after sleeping and eating together. "

Sori recently joined the cast along with JooYeon Invincible Youth After School andVictoria of f (x). She is promoting her single Hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment