Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Newest


Sunny, a member of popular girl group SNSD said, 'I want to be the youngest forever and always.

The first show for the girl group beginner f (x) was on day 2 in the ballroom ofSamseong-dong Fashion Center, third floor. Sunny was MC of the event and said, 'I'msad that I'm not the youngest in my agency. "

After introducing the members of f (x), she discovered that one of them was born in 1994. She said, 'I thought it would be the youngest forever, but this is no longerpossible. "

Eeteuk of Super Junior was also MC and he made ​​people die laughing saying, 'Tellthem (the audience) that the youngest girl of f (x) and I have 11 years difference. "

The fact that Heechul and Kangin of Super Junior were present at the event betray!attention. Kangin shouted, saying that the girls of f (x) were 'beautiful' and Heechul said,'If I were younger, I would like to join the group. "The beginner group f (x) will have itsfirst appearance on MBC Music Core on the 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment